This beautifully designed, immaculately presented countryside family home offers contemporary flair and premium quality over three spacious levels. A tranquil country retreat, the home is uniquely positioned amongst native bushland and boasts spectacular elevated views of the surrounding countryside. This property has been crafted into a beautiful rural retreat, with over 1.5km of bushland trails, native trees, chook house, waterfalls and a freshwater dam creating your own peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Set over three levels, the home features sweeping high ceilings and an abundance of glass to capture cooling breezes and blissful natural light. Eye-catching polished timber flooring throughout, a central fireplace and open timber staircase complement the indoor living space flowing seamlessly out onto a wide covered entertaining deck. The modern chef's kitchen offers stylish functionality, with soft close drawers, gas cooktop, walk in pantry and island benchtop, while family and friends can dine alfresco overlooking the inground swimming pool.
Upstairs, the master retreat showcases fixed panel glass looking out over the panoramic bushland vista, as well as his and her walk in robes and a luxury ensuite with free standing ceramic bath looking out at the view through a magnificent oversized picture-window. The guest bedroom on the second level also offers an ensuite, while the lower level multipurpose space can be used as an office, home studio or additional bedroom - with external access, separate living space and bedroom.
Backing on to nature reserve and with no immediate neighbours nearby, this stunning country retreat offers a rural escape that you will absolutely love to call home, don't hesitate to contact Ben Thomson 0447 057 651 to book your private inspection.
- Three bedroom designer home set across three levels and boasting sweeping bushland views and
- Two beautiful hectares of tranquility, with bush trails, native trees, waterfalls and freshwater dam
- Stunning master retreat with fixed panel glass overlooking picturesque countryside and native bush
- Modern chef's kitchen with premium appliances, walk in pantry and island benchtop
- Open plan living space, sweeping high ceilings, floor to ceiling glass and feature fireplace
- Covered outdoor entertaining decks overlooking landscaped gardens and solar heated inground swimming pool
- Downstairs multipurpose space can be used as guest retreat, home office, studio or second living
- Polished timber flooring, feature ceramic bathtub with picture window, outdoor chook house and 25,000L water tanks