Details of 2 Mackenzie Green, Buderim
* A magnificent example of quality trademanship of the past highlighting the attention to detail, truly breathtaking.
* As you enter this expansive home of which the original build was 1903 you will immediately be impressed by the exceptional quality on offer.
* Additions to the original residence have maintained the architectural style of the era that makes it impossible to differentiate the original from the new and showcases tongue and groove walls and ceilings throughout.
* The main residence flows seamlessly from the front door to the massive deck that has ocean views with a green belt foreground.
* The spacious living area with polished wooden floors and gas fireplace has a very homely feel a great space to relax and unwind.
* All bedrooms are a good size with the master boasting the most beautiful double basin ensuite, all class.
* Any chef would cherish creating culinary delights in the country homestead style kitchen that has a gas cooktop, a wide oven, plenty of cupboards and is adjacent to the dining area. The challenge is to keep concentrating on the cooking without being distracted by the view.
* A staircase adorned with a coat of arms leads down to a self-contained area with lounge, bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and car park. There is a separate external access to this area as well as the lockable double door to the main residence above which works well for extended family, aged parents accommodation or simply an area to accommodate friends.
* An office that has direct access from the verandah can easily be converted to another bedroom or a home based consultancy business.
* A bonus to the main residence two car garage is a drive-through caravan parking space and workshop. The Eastern yard has enough room for a good sized pool.
* Only minutes to the University, local village shops, new Hospital and access to the M1 make this home the epicentre of all you off-site activities
* Photos and words cannot truly capture the real beauty of this wonderful home so a private inspection is highly recommended
$679.58 per half year