Details of U53/42 Boardwalk Boulevard, Mount Coolum
Unwind and relax in this sophisticated beach inspired home. Nestled between an unspoiled stretch of sandy beach and Mount Coolum National Park it creates the perfect laidback escape. Set among idyllic natural surrounds this modern beach house features open living spaces to accommodate and enhance the refreshing sea breeze and natural light.
Features that further enhance this home –
* Lush timber floors flow throughout the upper level and open onto the private North facing deck
* The gourmet Kitchen is styled with a decadent palette; easy care reconstituted stone benches, modern Omega appliances and features an abundance of storage.
* The master bedroom, study nook, open plan living, dining and kitchen occupy the upper level.
* Two generous sized bedrooms, large storage area and main bathroom occupy the lower level as well as a private and exclusive courtyard area.
* Additional extras - Air conditioned, ceiling fans, outdoor shower, water tank, Electric heat pump hot water system, pet friendly complex with Body Corporate approval.
Kula Beach village was designed to provide a sense of privacy with casual meeting areas including the BBQ area and refreshing 20 metre in-ground pool to enjoy. Just a short stroll along the Boardwalk to the beach, close to local shops, two golf courses, and only a short drive to Noosa and Maroochydore.
Embrace the coastal lifestyle; lock up and leave, live in or rent out.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
$3,390.00 per annum