Now's the time to grasp a rare opportunity and secure a seaside oasis that has it all. Mudjimba is a tucked away beachside suburb, just north of the Maroochy River. With its close-knit, small population, Mudjimba has become a sought-after destination for people to visit and for some, who are fortunate enough, to secure their own piece of paradise.
For the first time, 8 Mudjimba Beach Road is being offered to the astute buyer. The 393m2 home has been extensively renovated with quality materials and features to compliment this seaside location. Upon entering the front double doors, your eyes will be drawn through a large open plan home to a sparkling pool vista. This level is perfect for entertaining with three living areas, a large centrally located kitchen, dining area and bathroom, all accentuated with high ceilings.
Slide the rear doors open and spill out to the north facing alfresco area, covered by a two-storey void, allowing the sound and breeze of the ocean to flow throughout, day and night. This area is the perfect place to entertain or unwind. A generous low maintenance grassed area allows for a game of backyard cricket or soccer. A rear double gate access to a laneway provides an option to park the tinnie or jet ski.
Upstairs there is an oversized master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, spacious open en-suite and a Juliet balcony overlooking the outside patio and large in-ground swimming pool. There are three other generous sized bedrooms, an open study area, a lounge retreat, and another bathroom.
Adding to this, in less than 250metres you can be sinking your toes into the white sand of one of the best patrolled beaches on the Sunshine Coast. Mudjimba offers great surfing (from the beach or Island), beach fishing, kitesurfing and snorkelling in some of the most pristine waters that the Sunshine Coast has to offer. If that is not your thing, just relax on the beach and take in the unique view of 'Old Woman Island'.
Also, within a shorter stroll to that of the ocean is the Mudjimba Beach esplanade, home to a funky small eatery and coffee precinct, regional garden parks and Surf Club.
Maroochy River docking is not too far away at the Noojor Road floating pontoon jetty and boat ramp past Twin Waters, an easy seven-minute drive from your new Mudjimba address.
Mudjimba Beach is only a four-minute drive to the Pacific Paradise shopping village that has a Coles Supermarket, Post Office, and other specialty shops. Across the road in one direction is the North Shore Tavern, and in another some other cafes as well. The new Maroochydore CBD is only a fourteen-minute drive away, while Noosa Heads is a twenty-nine-minute drive in the opposite direction.
The Sunshine Coast has evolved at a rapid pace over the last five years and the future is certainly looking very bright indeed. With newly planned development on the near horizon, great schools, and a lifestyle on offer like no other, choose to acquire a piece of paradise with this superb beachside property, centrally located in one of Australia's most sought-after coastal destinations.
- 250 metre flat walk to the beach
- 100 metres to restaurants, cafes, bakery, and convenience store
- North facing rear yard and entertaining aspect
- Tastefully renovated recently with quality materials and fixtures
- Every bedroom has built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom has an ensuite with stone benchtop and walk in wardrobe
- All three bathrooms have designer style tiling and gorgeous stone top vanities
- Bathrooms have standalone showers, one has an island porcelain bath
- Kitchen has modern electrical appliances, including an induction stove
- Kitchen features an original glass splashback
- Large island kitchen bench with Volga blue stone top
- An abundance of kitchen cupboards and drawers, all soft close
- Four living areas throughout the home
- Italian Travertine porcelain floor tiling
- Interlock Alure natural oak look vinyl flooring in all upstairs bedrooms
- LED lighting
- Open study area at the top of the stairway
- Covered alfresco area with two-storey void
- 54,000 Litre inground salt-water swimming pool
- Solar electricity and solar hot water
- Double vehicle lockup garage with internal access
- Rear yard access with double gate entry via private laneway
- Two outdoor garden sheds
- Hot and cold outdoor shower
- 607m2 land size block