The location is certainly the motivation for this cosy and quaint Coolum Beach townhouse, within 150 metres to the sand and surf. Ideally situated in the central part of town, you are moments away from the Surf Club, boutique retail outlets and eatery precinct. This property will suit many as it is perfect for the first home buyer who wants to live close to the ocean and front esplanade, the astute investor, or even as a lock-up and leave weekender to which the current owners have used this residence fondly, for over the past twenty-eight years.
- Combined open plan living and dining with high ceilings
- Versatile kitchen with plenty of storage
- All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- The main bedroom features a private covered balcony
- Bathroom has a separate shower, vanity and toilet
- Combined laundry and second bathroom located downstairs
- Single carport
- Low to moderate body corporate levies
- One of only ten residences at the 'Coolum Terraces' complex
Make many memories living so close to the ocean, and all the town action that Coolum Beach has to offer. Imagine choosing between making your own coffee or tea, or collecting a takeaway brew, only footsteps away, and then strolling down to the beach to see in the new sunrise for the day. There is plenty of great choices to eat out, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so close to this address.