Well positioned within only sixty metres to the sand and surf of Coolum Beach is this newly renovated, one bedroom unit with high ceilings. Located at the suitably titled 'Coolum Beach Resort', reap the benefits of owning your very own weekender or annual stay away, chic abode, that you can comfortably let out for short-term guest stay.
This boutique complex features a centrally located atrium pool and spa, games room, secure underground carparking, and has eateries such as Frank Beach Bar & Restaurant, Foxy on Coolum, and Yiani's Greek Restaurant.
- Open plan living and high ceilings throughout
- 9mm hybrid Australian blackbutt floorboarding throughout
- Kitchen has modern electric appliances
- Kitchen features new laminated benchtops and travertine splashback tiling
- Split-cycle air-conditioning in the living / dining area
- Generous size bedroom with built in robes and an ensuite
- Ensuite features a stand-alone shower, floor to ceiling tiling and floating vanity
- European laundry located inside the ensuite
- Balcony situated off the living / dining area with sand, ocean, and white-water view
- Secure underground single car parking
- Fully furnished with inventory report available
Reside in this modern, beachside unit while being only walking distance to everything that Coolum Beach has to offer. Moments away is the revered surf patrolled beach, also home to an award-winning Members and Patron's Surf Club that has a panoramic view from the dining and bar areas. Down the road and around the corner from this boutique resort complex is the front esplanade precinct, featuring several eateries that have dining hours for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and several retail shopping outlets.
Unit 12 will accommodate to many who would like their own slice of paradise for a few weeks or weekends a year, while generating a return when not being stayed in. The complex is professionally managed by live-in, onsite managers, who welcome to the resort new faces and return guests. Currently this property is rented to a permanent tenant for $480 per week, also proving fruitful to the astute investor.