The title says it all, renovate or detonate. An oldie but a goodie. A classic beachside home that has been a haven for its current owners over the last 37 years. Choose as you see fit whether to refurbish the existing house or bowl it over and build your new, modern palace, within only a 300-meter, flat walk to the sand and surf. Live the coastal lifestyle that has become the nations envy, at an address where day in day out you can feel the sea breezes and hear the waves crash close by. Buyers, get your engines started as 20 Clematis Court is poised to sell at Auction, onsite, Saturday the 25th of June.
- Two-bedroom, one bathroom home close to the beach
- Separate living area, combined kitchen, and dining space
- Both bedrooms have built in robes, ceiling fans
- Bathroom has combined shower and bath, exhaust fan and heating light
- Covered patio area with North-East facing aspect
- North facing rear yard with covered entertaining and BBQ area
- Two garage sheds to accommodate multiple vehicles, boat, or jet ski
- Front garage shed has remote roller doors, separate room for an office
- Solar electricity
- 546m2 land size block
Marcoola is home to approximately 3,500 people and is no longer a sleepy beachside community but that of an oceanside strip, heavily sought after. Nearby to this dwelling, old houses have been cleared away with new builds established, bringing a fresh and vibrant feel to an area that was first developed in the 1960's. The owners of 20 Clematis Court have enjoyed many magical years at this address, and also in the area, though they are quite clear it is time to sell and continue along their new pathway ahead.