Details of 30 Warrack Street , Mount Coolum
Tastefully renovated and located next to a large open park in Mount Coolum, this home presents with modern upgrades that will leave you living comfortably. Perfect for the first home buyer, ideal as an addition to your investment portfolio, this property has such a lovely and enchanting feel as soon as you walk through the front door. Complete with a teenagers or friends retreat, North-East facing outdoor area for entertaining and recently installed ducted air-conditioning, this is one address that you will need to put on your shortlist of inspections as an active buyer.
$866.37 per half year
$385.72 per quarter
• Recently renovated home with modern design kitchen and bathrooms.
• Inviting and tranquil outdoor entertaining area with covered timber deck.
• Covered outdoor area also features a large pull out kitchen window, and quantum quartz stone top servery bar.
• Kitchen boasts mod cons such as designer island bench fitted in quantum quartz stone top and modern electrical appliances.
• Large open plan living and combined dining area with large designer style floor tiling.
• Recently installed ducted air-conditioning, which serves throughout the home.
• Master bedroom features a built in wardrobe and access to main bathroom.
• Main bathroom has modern floor and wall tiling, as well as a large combined bathtub and shower.
• Second bedroom is quite spacious, with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Ideal as a teenagers retreat or an area for visiting family and friends.
• Separate large laundry room.
• Well-manicured garden and lawns, providing a peaceful setting.
• Gutter guard has only just been fitted around the roof.
• New garden shed.
• New fencing around the property, providing great street appeal.
• Solar panels are also an addition at this property.
With the dawn of 2019 quickly approaching, there are few and far homes with these attributes at this price. Even more appealing is that 30 Warrack Street is under a two kilometre drive to the Pacific Ocean, and also close to a boutique shopping village. For the fitness enthusiast, you can take advantage of how close you are to the famous walking track up Mount Coolum. 30 Warrack Street is definitely entry level buying in for a four bedroom, two bathroom residence close to the beach.