Details of 25 Paperbark Place, Mudjimba
There aren’t many locations around the beautiful Maroochy North Shore region where you have peaceful leafy reserve land at your doorstep plus are within walking distance to the beach. Nestled in a quiet cul de sac this home is being offered to the market for the first time.
With no expense spared, the home has been built as the current owners 'forever home'. From moment of entry through the stunning timber Corinthian front door you will be breathless at the space and scope of the home. Spanning over 322 sqm under roof and featuring raked 4 metre high ceilings throughout, this truly clever design captures the sense of space and beachside living.
Further features you will love;
- 40 mm Caesarstone benchtops throughout
- Spotted gum timber features throughout
- 900mm gas stove
- 4 metre raked ceilings
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Media/Multipurpose room
- 8.5 x 6.5 garage with single through roller door
- 600 x 600 Italian floor to ceiling ensuite tiles
- Additional carport
- Mixed hardwood flooring throughout
- Ample storage
- Built in robes
- Ceiling fans
- Front and rear timber decking
- Dual occupancy with guest quarter
With reserve land separating you and Twin Waters Golf Club, only a short stroll to Mudjimba beach, local schools and shops, there is no better place to live.
Don’t hesitate and miss your opportunity to inspect today